Trading Mining & Lottery
CCSwap awards its trading customers with CC, i.e. Trading & Mining (T&M). T&M starts as the liquidity providers migrate to CCSwap from Uniswap or PancakeSwap. The goal is to make the tradings on CCSwap more active than the others platforms.
For every transaction, 0.05% fees are reserved and exchanged for CC (on the CCSwap exchange), 40% will be burned immediately, 40% will be awarded to the transaction initiators and 20% will be accumulated to a daily lucky draw pool awarding to some lucky traders on a daily basis.
- 1.Traders will be charged a transaction fee of 0.3% when making a transaction in the exchange pool, of which 0.05% is used to repurchase CC, and 0.01% among the 0.05% goes to the prize pool.
- 2.The prize pool opens daily, such as 4 pm every day.
- 3.By conducting a transaction, trader can get one chance to join the lottery automatically.
- 4.When the prize pool opens, a random number X is generated according to the current block hash value and timestamp, and all accounts participating in the transaction in the current time period are checked against the number. If the 2-byte mantissa matches the random number, that account will enter the winning list.
- 5.All winners share the current prize in proportion to the total transaction amount.
- 6.If no one wins in that round, the prize will roll over to the next round.
- 7.The prize pool is unique for the entire platform, and shared by all liquidity pools.